OUR MISSION: PREMEDIATION
The LLL-CJC sets itself apart from other Community Justice Centers by exclusively offering premediation services.
It offers information on DPR so that citizens know what their options are and become familiar with the innovative tools it offers.
It supports its clients by offering information on mediation. The service is based on open communication to better guide citizens through their options.
It shares the same values as other Community Justice Centers in addition to fostering a human approach based on listening, collaboration and the belief in people’s ability to make learned decisions.
OUR PREMEDIATION SERVICES
Nouveau service de prémédiation familiale
Ce service a pour but d’informer les ex-conjoints sur la médiation familiale et de les aider à se préparer avant la médiation.
Ce service est gratuit et offert à tous les ex-conjoints, mariés ou non, avec ou sans enfant commun à charge.
Pour en savoir plus, visitez : avantlamediation.ca.
Our premediation jurists can, among other things:
Within premediaton services, offer individual meetings to:
- Clearly and plainly explain what mediation is (process, role of the mediator and the parties, advantages, etc.)
- Help you assess if mediation is the best process for you
- Help you understand your legal situation and give you relevant general information
- Prepare you for mediation
- Refer you to existing resources, necessary.
To know more about premediation.
However, they cannot:
- Give you general information on services that are unrelated to premediation
- Give you legal advice, determine your chances of success;
- Fill forms or legal documents for you;
- Tell you what to say in Court;
- Represent you before the Court or other bodies;
- Make decisions for you.
- Les Moulins
The following municipalities:
- Les Laurentides
- Les Pays-D’en-Haut
- Ville de Laval