We share values such as respect and empathy, openness and impartiality. Our lawyers strongly believe that each and every person has the ability to take charge of their situation, and trust that they are capable of making the choices best suited to their needs. .
All our services are free, regardless of your income or the legal nature of your problem. We serve you with impartiality and confidentiality.
Nouveau service de prémédiation familiale
Ce service a pour but d’informer les ex-conjoints sur la médiation familiale et de les aider à se préparer avant la médiation.
Ce service est gratuit et offert à tous les ex-conjoints, mariés ou non, avec ou sans enfant commun à charge.
Pour en savoir plus, cliquez ici.
What we can do :
The Bas-Saint-Laurent Community Justice Center can :
- Help you target your needs and answer your legal-related questions;
- Provide you with legal information to help you make enlightened decisions and be properly oriented in the judicial system;
- Help you get additional support through specialized resources such as, but not limited to, community organizations, legal and non-legal professionals, governmental organizations or private dispute prevention and resolution processes;
- Put at your disposal a broad range of brochures and materials from public, private and communitarian organizations;
- Help you find the right form or legal document and explain it to you;
- Inform you about the various alternative dispute resolutions methods or solutions, and the conduct of proceedings in Court;
What we can not do :
- Give you legal advice or opinion;
- Fill out forms, legal documents for you or with you (e.g. demand letter, motions, wills, mandates in case of incapacity, etc.);
- Tell you what to say in Court or in any kind of tribunal or organization;
- Represent you in Court or in any kind of tribunal or organization;
- Make any decision for you;
- Rimouski-Neigette Regional county municipalities;
- La Mitis Regional county municipalities;
- La Matanie Regional county municipalities;
- Kamouraska Regional county municipalities;
- Rivière-du-Loup Regional county municipalities;
- Matapédia Regional county municipalities;
- Témiscouata Regional county municipalities;
- Basques Regional county municipalities.
- Rapport annuel 2019-2020 (In French only)
- Rapport annuel 2018-2019 (In French only)
- Rapport annuel 2016-2017 (In French only)
- Rapport annuel 2015-2016 (In French only)
- Rapport annuel 2014-2015 (In French only)
- Rapport annuel 2013-2014 (In French only)
- Rapport annuel 2012-2013 (In French only)
- Rapport annuel 2011-2012 (In French only)