The Mauricie Community Justice Center (Mau-CJC) has been created in order to provide an accessible gateway on the judicial system. By providing a unique and personalized service, the Center’s staff strives to ensure that individuals feel supported in their legal issues.
It is also a hub of information on the various dispute prevention and resolution processes (ex. mediation), and it reaches out to citizens by creating innovative tools so they can discover these alternatives and better understand them.
Be assured that you will receive professional, courteous and confidential services based on active feedback and that you will be better equipped to make the choices best suited to your needs.
In particular, our legal information team can:
- welcome you to its facilities, answer your questions and target your needs;
- informs you on the law in order to help you make better decisions;
- steer you towards specialized resources like governmental agencies or community organisations, a law professional or a mediator;
- put at your disposal a broad range of brochures and materials from public, private and communitarian organizations;
- help you find the right form or legal document and explain it to you;
- inform you about the various private dispute prevention and resolution processes, and the conduct of proceedings in Court.
However, they cannot:
- give you legal advice or opinion;
- fill out forms, legal documents for you or with you;
- tell you what to say in Court;
- represent you in Court or in any kind of tribunal or organization;
- make any decision for you.
MRC de Les Chenaux
MRC de Maskinongé
MRC de Mékinac
Centre-du-Québec (only for the Info-Separation service)
Publications (In French only)
- Déclaration de services aux personnes aux victimes d’infractions criminelles (French only)
- Rapport annuel 2022-2023 (French only)
- Rapport annuel 2021-2022 (French only)
- Rapport annuel 2020-2021 (French only)
- Rapport annuel 2019-2020 (French only)
- Rapport annuel 2018-2019 (French only)