We strongly believe that you have the ability to take charge of your situation, and we trust that you are capable of making the choices best suited to your needs.
Respect, empathy and confidentiality are our core values.
Be assured that you will receive professional, courteous and confidential services.
In particular, our legal information team can :
- Inform you on the various recourses available and legal and administrative procedures;
- Inform you on the various private dispute prevention and resolution processes;
- Help you get additional support through specialized resources;
However, they cannot :
- Provide you with legal counsel;
- Complete forms for you;
- Provide legal representation in court;
- Take the decisions for you;
- City of Saguenay;
- Fjord-du-Saguenay Regional County Municipality;
- Domaine-du-Roy Regional County Municipality;
- Maria-Chapdelaine Regional County Municipality;
- Lac-Saint-Jean-Est Regional County Municipality.
Our Center is active on social media! Our regional Facebook page is the perfect place to follow our news, our legal information sessions and to keep yourself informed of legal developments! Follow us on Facebook.
Recent legal columns
Would you like to know more about a specific subject of law or are you looking for an answer to a particular question? Read our legal articles and flash columns, or test your knowledge with our questions “True or False”!
You can also find our publications on our Facebook page!
- Le saviez-vous ? Le logement à la séparation – Février 2018 (In French only)
- Quiz : Quelles sont les différences entre le mariage religieux, le mariage civil et l’union civile ? – Février 2018 (In French only)
- Les grands procès : le droit à l’avortement – Février 2018 (In French only)
- La responsabilité civile – Janvier 2018 (In French only)
- Le dépôt volontaire – Janvier 2018 (In French only)
Collection of legal columns
Did you know that for nearly three years, the Center has published numerous legal columns as part of its monthly newsletter?
Touching all legal fields and presenting in clear terms the legal concepts of current affairs, you will find these publications, as well as our more recent articles, in the following collections of legal columns :
- Collection of legal chronicles 2016-2017 : family mediation, itinerant merchant, pets and housing, cybercrime, and more! (In French only)
- Collection of legal chronicles 2015-2016: housing rights, use of cell phone while driving, medically assisted suicide, marriage abroad, warranties, and more! (In French only)
- Rapport annuel 2016-2017
- Rapport annuel 2015-2016 (In French only)
- Rapport annuel 2014-2015 (In French only)